Abedi Law firm was established in 2001.
The Greater Toronto Area (ON, Canada).
A firm providing legal services in both English and Farsi.
- Immigration Law
- Family Class (Sponsorship)
- Investors and Entrepreneurs (Quebec)
- Skilled Worker
- Study Permit
- Renewal of PR Card
- Application for Citizenship
- US Immigration
- Green Card through Family
- Green Card through Job Offer
- Student Visa
- Entrepreneur and Investor (EB-5)
- Investor Immigration to Other Countries (Caribbean, Europe)
- Business Law
- Family Law
- Contested and uncontested Divorce, Custody, Access, Equalization and Division of Property, Spousal Support
- Real Estate
- Wills, Affidavits, Power of Attorneys, and Notary Public
Dr. Abedi received his first law degree in Iran. He received his second law degree, LL.B, in Canada. Dr. Abedi pursued further legal education in the United Kingdom. He received his Master of Laws, LL.M, and his Doctor of Laws, Ph.D., in the United Kingdom.
We are a Canadian law firm, providing legal assistance to clients. This firm was established in 2001. Our office speaks English, Turkish (Azerbaijani) and Persian (Farsi) fluently. We assist clients in every stage that they require us.
Dr. Abedi is a member of the following professional associations:
Law Society of Upper Canada (since 2001)
Canadian Bar Association (since 1999)
Ontario Bar Association: Citizenship and Immigration section (since 1999)
Ontario Bar Association: Family law section
Family Lawyers Association (since 2009)
York Region Law Association (since 2006)
Wills and Power of Attorney
Courts and Immigration Tribunals
Dr. Abedi also represents clients in the following courts and immigration tribunals:
Detention review or inadmissibility in the Immigration Division
Appeal for residency requirement in the Immigration Appeal Division
Appeal for sponsorship case in the Immigration Appeal Division
Appeal for violation of terms and conditions in Immigration Appeal Division
Ontario Court of Justice
Ontario Superior Court of Justice