Canadian Experience Class


Canadian Experience Class

Similar to the Federal Skilled Worker class, the applicant would have to use the Express Entry system to determine eligibility.

To be eligible, you must:

  • Have at least 12 months of full-time skilled work experience in Canada in the three years before you apply;
  • have gained experience in Canada with proper authorization;
  • Language skills needed for your job

There is no education requirement for this program, however, you may earn points under Express Entry, if you have:

  • a Canadian secondary (high school) or post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree.