United State of America

Immigration and visa information


We provide services in the categories mentioned below.

Visitor Visa (Business (B-1) and Tourist B-2))

A visitor visa allows persons to travel to the United States temporarily either for business or for pleasure. Citizens of Canada are not required to apply for a visitor visa when traveling to the United States. However, citizens of other countries may have to apply for a visa.

Student Visa: F1, M1, J1

Foreign citizens can go to the United States and study in a program or exchange program. After students have been accepted and approved for their program, they can apply for a student visa.


Under the North American Free Trade Agreement, citizens of Canada and Mexico are allowed to work in the United States as NAFTA professionals. If you are a professional on the NAFTA list, you can apply at the border when coming to the United States with all your documentation and a detailed job offer.

Fiance(e) Visa

The United States has a visa available for engaged couples. An applicant can get a visa and must marry within 90 days in the United States. An application for adjustment of status is made as soon as the marriage occurs.

Green Card Through Family

  • Immediate Relative of a U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder (Spouses, Unmarried Children Under Age of 21, and parents)

U.S. citizens and permanent residents (green card holders) have different rights when it comes to who they can sponsor. A permanent resident of the United States can sponsor their husband or wife; and unmarried children, regardless of age. These sponsored individuals would be put in a waiting list. U.S. citizen can sponsor all of the above and also can sponsor their married children.

  • Family Preference Category: Unmarried sons or daughters over the age of 21, married children of any age, and brothers and sisters of U.S. citizen petitioner

Immediate relatives of US citizens are spouses, unmarried children under the age of 21, and parents. Immediate relatives can apply for a visa immediately and are not put into a waiting list. Family members that are not an immediate relative can be sponsored through the family preference category. These relatives are: unmarried sons or daughters over the age of 21; married children of any age; and brothers and sisters. Each relative is put into a preference category and has a different processing time. Congress sets the number of visas to be used each year for each category of immigrants.

Green Card Through Job Offer (EB 1-4): Employer Sponsorship  

A US employer may sponsor a foreign employee if they qualify under one or more of the employment-based (EB) immigrant visa categories. All of these categories requires a job offer and the sponsor of employer.

The EB-1 category is for priority workers who are:

  • Individuals with extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics;
  • Outstanding professors and researchers;
  • Multinational executives and managers.

Individuals that are professionals with advanced degrees or persons with exceptional ability are in the EB-2 category. These are individuals that because of their exceptional ability in the sciences, arts, or business, will substantially benefit the national economy; cultural, or educational interests or welfare of the United States. If you don’t fit the abovementioned category, you can still apply under EB-2 if you are a member of a profession holding advanced degrees or the equivalent.

Individuals that do not possess advanced degrees but a baccalaureate degree can apply under EB-3. If the individual does not have a degree, they may apply as a skilled worker, which requires the showing of at least 2 years of training or experience for which qualified workers are not available in the United States. Even as an unskilled worker, you may be able to apply if qualified workers are not available in the United States.

For religious workers, certain physicians and certain others, they can apply under EB-4 as a special immigrant.

EB-5: Entrepreneurs and Investors

The United States of America is known as the land of opportunity, with one of the strongest currencies in the world. EB-5 immigrant investor visa category was created to attract foreign capital and create jobs for American workers. As an USA EB-5 Immigrant Investor, you are not required to show any education, language skills, business or managerial experience, and are not required to live in the area of investment. You are free to live, work, and study anywhere in the U.S.

Applicants only need to show legal source of assets and funds. Investment capital can come from any source, such as gift, inheritance, and any other lawful activities.

There are 10,000 visas available each year. You must invest $1,000,000, or at least $500,000 in a targeted employment area (high unemployment or rural area). There are two investment options within the USA EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program: creation of a new U.S. enterprise or invest in a regional center. These are two rather different options and each option depends on the profile of the investor.

  1. Creation of New U.S. Enterprise

This option is recommended for those who want to start and manage a business. The investor is required to make an investment of $1 million USD if that enterprise is in a targeted commercial area, which includes rural areas or areas with unemployment of at least 150 percent that of the national average. The business must create full time employment for at least 10 qualified U.S. workers, who must be direct employees of the commercial enterprise.  The investor will have to actively manage the day-to-day activities of the business.

  1. Invest in a Regional Center

This option is suited for those who are not interested in starting a business. The benefit of this option is that you can be geographically mobile and can spend time outside of the U.S. In some cases, even if you wanted to create a business, it may not create the requisite jobs.

Regional centers are investment opportunities that have been pre-approved by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). The investor is required to make an investment of $500,000 USD. The enterprise will have to create full time employment for at least 10 qualified U.S. workers, where indirect employment is allowed. No active management of the enterprise is required.